Sunday, August 27, 2006

For Crying Out Loud!




No more Stargate SG1. :( This show has been around for almost a decade...and now, to hear that's it's going the way of the dragon...well, it stinks. I thought that it would at least make it to twelve seasons...but ah, well. It hasn't been the same since Richard Dean Anderson left...without Jack, Stargate SG1 has just lost its spirit. I have to say I'm still a fan of the way Stargate SG1 used to be...you know the episodes with Hammond, Janet, Jacob and Jack. Don't get me wrong...I still kept watching because I love the characters of Samantha, Daniel and Teal'c. I guess I'll still have Stargate Atlantis to soften the blow. :)

Okay, enough about Stargate...even though I'm still bummed.

The Wild Rose Press will be having a Cyber Celebration coming up on Sunday, September 10 at 8 pm EST...more details to come. I'd love to see some familiar cyber faces there...hint, hint.

That's all for now.

~Marly

No comments: