Monday, August 28, 2006

Steele Loving It!



Louisa's blog entry for today inspired me to make up a similar blog feature...except I thought I'd feature the Remington Steele DVD collection. I haven't finished watching the fourth and fifth seasons yet...but you can't beat watching this classic television show on DVD.

I think this show is a great example of daring to show a female lead that can match the male lead, wit for wit and strength for strength. It was a drama/comedy that had enough romance and adventure to keep fans watching...:) And, since I was just a little kid in the 80's, I'm now rediscovering an old show that's new again.

And with Pierce Brosnan playing the dashing Remington Steele, Stephanie Zimbalist playing the intrepid Laura Holt and Doris Roberts playing the proffessional yet lovable Mildred Krebs how can you be disappointed? :)

~Marly

3 comments:

Marly Mathews said...

I second that, Stacy. :)

~Marly

Jenna Mayson said...

Yummy.

Marly Mathews said...

Well said, Jenna!

~Marly