Monday, May 07, 2007

Love Bites Reviews Twilight's Kiss!

Love Bites Romances Reviews has reviewed Twilight's Kiss and it's a great review! Woo-Hoo! Thank you, Love Bites! I've posted a snippet of the review below, and you can read the full review by following this link,

  • Love Bites Review of Twilight's Kiss


  • Twilight's Kiss - Marly Mathews

    Title: Twilight's Kiss
    Author: Marly Mathews
    Email Address: marly@marlymathews.com
    Author Website: http://www.marlymathews.com/
    Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
    Publisher Website: http://www.thewildrosepress.com/
    Genre: Fantasy Paranormal Romance
    Length of book: 288 pages
    Reviewer: Dwan

    Review:

    Ms. Mathews gently guides her readers through a delightful experience filled with just the right amount of romance, intrigue, and action. I opened the door to a new genre and I'm glad I did. This tale is worth a look. The entertaining characters drew me in completely and I could not wait to see where the next chapter would take me. Evil was present. Yet, those battles were not the focus. If you are in the mood for romance without gratuitous sex or violence, then you are sure to appreciate Twilight’s Kiss. Enjoy the journey!

    5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Congrats Marly!

    That's a great review!

    Lee

    PS Thanks for the fairy dust! :)

    Ellen said...

    Yay, Marly!

    I finished Twilight's Kiss over the weekend and loved it! :)

    Marly Mathews said...

    Thanks, Lee! :) I'll sprinkle you with faery dust anytime...:)

    ~Marly

    Marly Mathews said...

    Thanks, Ellen! I'm so happy you finished and loved Twilight's Kiss!

    ~Marly

    Jenna Mayson said...

    Congrats lady! What a nice review!! :)