Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another great review for Doorway to the Stars!

And the fantastic reviews keep rolling in...
Kathy from Kathy's Review Corner has given Doorway to the Stars a glowing review! She even said she'd loved to revisit the world in Doorway to the Stars! Whoo-Hoo!
Here's a snippet of her fantastic review and the link to the full review! Thank you so much, Kathy! 
Photobucket
Doorway to the Stars was an enjoyable read with a fascinating setting that I want to visit again. I loved learning about the Gaian world, culture, and their idiosyncrasies. The romance between Aries and Freya was a pleasure to watch unfold. Freya might not be able to resist the bond between them, but she had no qualms in expressing her desire to protect the people of Earth. I enjoyed this universe that Ms Mathews has created, and would be very pleased if she were to return there again - I would follow.
~Kathy from Kathy's Review Corner


  • Doorway to the Stars review at Kathy's review corner!

  • I'm off to write some more of my current project! Have a magical Sunday everyone!

    ~Marly

    No comments: